The Magic of Yellow Jasper
Yellow Jasper is a stone of protection. It is used for protection in both the spiritual and the physical world, and also when it comes to travel both on the astral and physical plane.
Yellow Jasper can also be used to deflect an envious person or gossip and negative rumors. It was used in ancient times as a “rain-bringer,” and is considered a nurturer stone because of its ability to help relieve stress and bring peace.
Yellow Jasper is also a stone of intellect and has been used by poets, physicians, scientists, and scholars to help keep the mind focused and clear. It is also useful when trying to connect with Nature; keep Yellow Jasper nearby while sitting outdoors or communicating with animals.
The Magical Benefits of Yellow Jasper*
Yellow Jasper aligns with the Solar Plexus Chakra, the chakra of courage and confidence. Wearing Yellow Jasper can boost self-confidence and attract positive energy. It is also good for forging close relationships.
Yellow Jasper is believed to be able to absorb pain and makes it a good companion in times of stress. It is also helpful when dealing with nausea and to boost the immune system as it is a detoxifying stone.
Interesting Facts About Jasper
The name jasper comes from the Old French word jaspre meaning “spotted stone,” in reference to the varieties of patterns jaspers often display, such as striped and spotted.
Jasper’s various patterns and incarnations are often a consequence of intrusions that grow within the stone, making for very interesting patterns once they settle over time. These inclusions can often appear as pictures, hence why some jaspers are called “picture jaspers.”
Yellow Jasper Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Jasper stone used for?
- Yellow Jasper aligns with the Solar Plexus Chakra, the chakra of courage and confidence. Wearing Yellow Jasper can boost self-confidence and attract positive energy. It is also good for forging close relationships.
- What is a Jasper stone?
- Jasper stone is a combination of quartz and chalcedony. It is commonly found in red, yellow, green, and brown colors. The iron inclusions in many jasper stones make them red, hence red jasper is the most common form of jasper.
- What is the meaning of the name Jasper?
- The name jasper comes from the Old French word jaspre meaning “spotted stone,” in reference to the varieties of patterns jasper often displays, such as striped and spotted.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy, or content.