The Magic of Golden Labradorite
Golden Labradorite’s beauty and pellucidity cannot be replicated. It is a rare and unique stone that glows with a golden yellow hue quite reminiscent of the Sun. And it embodies that very same Sun’s powerful energy — the power of illumination and clarity; a well-spring of boundless energy and incredible potential.
We should keep these characteristics of the Sun in mind when we consider Golden Labradorite. Golden Labradorite goes by many names: Bytownite, Golden Sunstone, and Golden Yellow Labradorite, among others. It is connected to the Solar Plexus Chakra, the seat of the soul. In conjunction with this chakra, Golden Labradorite can open us to the energies of mental clarity and self-confidence, as well as help us access our personal reservoir of power.
The Solar Plexus Chakra, or Manipura, houses our intellect and will-power. Golden Labradorite can help express these attributes of ours, aiding our clarity of thought and mind, and helping us access our focus and drive to make achieving our goals a reality. The illuminating golden yellow shimmer of Golden Labradorite provides assistance in piercing through the din to the source of what we really want out of life, and the resolve to go after it.
Golden Labradorite’s energy aids us in expressing our identity. It helps us uncover our true will and define our personality so we can be more self-confident and self-assured going forth. As Socrates once wisely said: “Know Thyself.” Having the knowledge of who you are and what you can accomplish is true power, and makes you fearless.
Golden Labradorite’s energy appeals to our insight and intellect, helping us find keen vision and clarity when analyzing a problem or coming to a decision. Meditate on the warm golden yellow hues when feeling a bit lost or confused for a little assistance discerning the correct course of action. Draw on its energy when feelings of hopelessness arise for a little uplift and positivity. It is also very handy to have around when dealing with change, as it can help dim the mental clutter and help us focus.
Golden Labradorite is known for the power to help intuition and psychic pursuits and is an ample companion for those wishing to learn more about their inner self. It can help boost your self-confidence and give you the strength to tackle difficult situations. Golden Labradorite is also powerful when in need of a little extra inspiration and creativity.
Golden Labradorite is often found in Mexico, China, and the United States, among other places. Labradorites are known for the unusual way they change color depending on which angle light reflects off the stone, a phenomenon called labradorescence.
10 Magical Ways to Use Golden Labradorite
- Have a difficult test coming up? Bring Golden Labradorite with you, as it can help sharpen your intellect and keep your mental focus.
- When going for a new job or trying to get a raise, carry Golden Labradorite, as it can help boost your self-confidence and empower you.
- Golden Labradorite’s energy is good to have around when you have a long task ahead of you, or a challenging goal you would like to achieve, as it can help fortify your drive and resolve.
- When dealing with gas, nausea or other digestive problems, keep Golden Labradorite around, as it is connected to the digestive system and can help regulate these issues.*
- Consider giving the gift of Golden Labradorite to a friend who’s in a managerial position, as it’s good for those in leadership roles. If you are in a leadership position consider carrying it as well.
- Meditate with Golden Labradorite when trying to delve to the core of the real you and uncover your personality and self identity. Golden Labradorite’s energy can help you tune in to the real you.
- Keep Golden Labradorite around when in need of a little boost to your creativity.
- Bring Golden Labradorite to your next job interview to help with self-confidence and clarity when expressing yourself.
- If you are the shy, introverted type, make it a common practice to carry Golden Labradorite with you wherever you go to make it easier and more comfortable expressing yourself and dealing with others.
- Wear or carry Golden Labradorite when you have a long-term goal you would like to achieve as it can help strengthen willpower and self-discipline.
Watch the Video: The Magic of Golden Labradorite
Labradorite Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a labradorite stone?
- Labradorite is a variety of feldspar. When rotated under a light, labradorite is known for its unique display of color – called labradorescence – in which the stone appears to shimmer and change color as light hits it from different angles.
- Where does the stone labradorite come from?
- Interestingly enough, most labradorite comes from a place called Labrador, Canada. Labradorite also comes from other places such as Norway and New Mexico, although the most beautiful specimens are found in Finland and Madagascar.
- Where can labradorite be found?
- Labradorite can be found in Labrador, Canada, although specimens have also been located in Norway.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.