Orange Fruit: Mother Nature’s Gift
Mother Nature spoils us with the power of Oranges. She has given us a fruit that is not only pleasant and refreshingly delicious, but also potently nutritious and chock-full of healing power. A single glass of orange juice a day can help bolster our body’s defenses and immunity. Below we’ll discuss some of the magical and wonderful ways you can benefit from eating oranges, as well as some healthy and delicious ideas you can use to bring the healing power of oranges into your life.*
The Hidden Magick of Oranges
Oranges remind us to love and be inspired. It is said that Hera gave Gaea the gift of oranges before she was betrothed to Zeus. They are a fertile fruit, full of energizing and inspiring energy and a multitude of health benefits. Inherent in orange’s power is its ability to make us happy. Its bright, vibrant color inspires our creativity and dispels a sour mood. Give the gift of oranges to your friends to extend the warmth of your friendship and bless them with happiness and joy.
Oranges rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul. They reinvigorate the body, as they are full of antioxidants and vitamins that are key to good health, well-being, and longevity. Oranges also contain vitamins and minerals that fight off cancer. And when we’re discussing oranges, we’re talking the whole orange! Orange peels are highly beneficial and nutritious as well, not to mention they can make a wonderful snack when dipped in chocolate. They are highly fibrous and full of antioxidants, and a nice glass of orange tea is an excellent remedy for a damper mood.
10 Amazing Benefits of Eating Oranges*
- High in Vitamin C
- Oranges are generously high in vitamin C. In fact, eating a single orange can fulfill 50% of the daily requirement for vitamin C.
- A Glass a Day
- A single glass of orange juice a day can lower the risk of arthritis, and oranges can also boost the immune system.
- Cancer Prevention
- Studies have shown that the vitamin A and B-complex within oranges can prevent lung cancer.
- Oranges contain beta-carotene, which protects skin cells from damage, and it can help protect the skin from aging and keep it moisturized.
- High in Antioxidants
- They also contain 60 different flavonoids and 170 phytochemicals which together contribute to a strong defense against inflammation.
- Bug Repellant
- A little orange peel gently rubbed on the skin can repel mosquitoes.
- Orange Peels are Edible Too!
- Orange peels are highly fibrous, which is good for digestion.
- A Mood-Boosting Tea
- Dried orange peel makes an excellent, antioxidant-rich tea, that can help calm the nerves and ease the mood.
- Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Put a little orange peel oil into a warm bath to help with healthy, glowing skin. Orange Peels are also a good exfoliant.
- Lower Risk of Disease
- Orange counters high sodium and blood pressure and can lower the risk of diabetes.
You Might Like…
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy, or content.